PhonePe Referral Code – PhonePe Private Limited or PhonePe is an Indian digital wallet company and an e-commerce payment system. Headquartered in Bengaluru, India, the company was founded by Rahul Chari and Sameer Nigam in December 2015.
After its incorporation, this mobile application was acquired by Flipkart in April 2016 and finally went live in August 2016.
PhonePe partnered with Yes Bank in August 2016, to launch a UPI based mobile payment app. This got to be based on the government-backed UPI platform and got declared as the first payment app in India built on Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
This amazing mobile application is available in eleven Indian languages, which are Hindi, English, Telegu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Odia, and Gujarati.
PhonePe enables its users to send and get cash, recharge their mobile & data, make utility payments, and purchase items both online & offline. In addition to that, PhonePe also allows its users to pay for Redbus tickets, book Ola rides, shop on Flipkart, order food on Swiggy and Freshmenu, avail Hotel booking, or reserve tickets for GoIbibo flights through micro apps on its platform.
PhonePe application has been recognized as a payment choice across 5 million on the web and offline vendor outlets which includes food, staple goods, travel, film tickets, and so forth. Besides, this portable application is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for the protection and activity of a Semi-Closed Prepaid Payment System.
PhonePe Referral code – All about PhonePe Refer and Earn Program
PhonePe by Flipkart is currently one of the leading online payment mobile applications in India. If you are already a user or you are considering signing up for this app, you can earn through referring the app to your friends and family. You will be rewarded with Rs.1000/- worth the PhonePe scratch and the friend whom you refer will be rewarded with Rs.150/- worth the scratch card.
PhonePe Scratch Cards:-
If you install this app and sign up, you may be able to get Rs.1000/- worth scratch card on your very first UPI transfer, you may also refer and earn another 150 rupees worth PhonePe scratch card. There is no referral code for PhonePe like most of the mobile applications of the present day are having.
What you have to do to earn the reward money is to download the mobile app from the play store or app store. After you are done signing up, transfer at least Rs.150/- or above through the app to any other PhonePe user.
Nowadays, the terms and conditions for PhonePe refer and earn have been changing frequently. Sometimes they reward both the users with PhonePe scratch cards, and you may try your luck with the scratch cards.
Procedures for Winning Scratch Cards:-
Here we are to line up the steps one after another that you need to follow to get rewarded with PhonePe scratch cards.
- Download and open the PhonePe app and click on ‘Register’.
- Enter your mobile number, the one which is linked to your bank account.
- After that you have to enter your name, and finally set a four-digit pin to log in to your PhonePe app.
- Now click on ‘My Money’ at the bottom of the app.
- When ‘My Money’ page is opened, you have to click on the ‘Bank Accounts’ option. Click on ‘Add New Bank Account’ on this page.
- PhonePe app needs to verify the sim card that is inserted in your phone. So, keep a minimum SMS balance or main balance in your phone before you start activating your PhonePe account.
- Now you have to select your bank account and set a UPI pin. As you are new to UPI exchanges, the application requests that you enter the last 6 digits of your ATM card number and the Expiry Date. Enter this information and go for your first transaction.
- Finally, you will find an option that looks like ‘Send Money to Contact’; click on that and send an amount of at least Rs.150/- to any of your friends who is already a user of this application. You must have to make a transaction of this minimum amount to any other PhonePe user if you want to get a scratch card.
- You can find your scratch card by clicking on ‘View My Rewards’. Try your luck by scratching the card.
- Do not search for options where you can apply a PhonePe referral code, as there are no referral code options in the PhonePe app.
The offers are substantially dependent on various bank accounts, as in only once per bank account and just a single time for each PhonePe enrolled customer.
Eligibility criteria for PhonePe Refer and Earn Program
There are a few things you need to keep your eyes on, to fulfill the criteria for being eligible for the PhonePe Refer and Earn program.
- The PhonePe companions alluded by you should do their first-ever PhonePe money transfer to other PhonePe users only. The transaction should be accomplished through using an individual’s phone number, or with a ‘@ybl’ BHIM UPI ID.
- The minimum value of the money transfer by the friend referred by you must be a minimum of Rs.100/-.
- The very first money transfer must not be done to any BHIM UPI ID not using the PhonePe App.
- The new user who has been referred by you must have to complete his/her first-ever transaction through the PhonePe app within 15 days of signing up on PhonePe using the referral link provided by you.
- Every recipient that you transfer the money to, must be a different PhonePe user.
- Every one of the beneficiaries that you select for the money transfer, needs to have an alternate bank account linked to his/her PhonePe account.
- The money exchange must be initiated and achieved through the PhonePe application, by utilizing a
- PhonePe connected bank account, and not with some other application, not even the UPI empowered ones.
- This offer isn’t accessible in the territory of Tamil Nadu (inferable from the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme Prohibition Act 1979) and different states of India where restrictions have applied by the law.
PhonePe Scratch Card Offers on Different Bill Payments
- THE minimum DTH recharge amount has to be Rs.100/- to avail of this offer.
- The cashback amount may vary between Rs.20/- to Rs.1000/- for each eligible transaction.
- Only valid for the user’s first ever DTH recharge through PhonePe.
- This offer is not valid for Dish TV and Videocon D2H.
- Users who have made transactions through only wallet balance till date are not going to be eligible for the offer.
- In case of payments in which part of the amount has been paid from the wallet, the offer is to be applicable for the total amount that has been transacted.
Postpaid Bill Payment:-
- The minimum postpaid bill amount has to be Rs200/- to avail of this offer.
- Minimum cashback amount can be random, between Re.0 to Rs.1000/-
- Only valid on the user’s first postpaid bill payment through the app.
Broadband Bill Payment:
- Minimum broadband bill amount should be Rs.200/-
- Minimum cashback amount can be random, from Rs.0 to Rs.1000/-
- This offer is valid on the user’s broadband bill payment only during the offer period.
Users who have made transactions through only wallet balance till date are not going to be eligible for the offer.
Insurance Bill Payment:-
Minimum insurance bill amount needs to be Rs.200/-
Cashback amount can be any between Rs.0 to Rs.1000/-
Valid only during the PhonePe offer period.
Terms and Conditions for PhonePe Scratch Card Offer
These offers are accessible just on the most recent version of the application. The PhonePe app by Flipkart is one of the leading apps when it comes to the UPI money transfer scenario.
The users may acquire boundless scratch cards in the reward section of their PhonePe wallet.
These offers are very much similar the Google Pay (Tez) offers where the users get rewarded with scratch cards to accomplish different transactions. The cashback amount can be any, between Rs.5/- to Rs.1000/-.
Here are the terms and conditions that are applied for PhonePe scratch card offers:-
- The cashback amount has to be between Rs.5/- to Rs.1000/-
- You will receive the scratch card within 24 hours of a successful transaction.
- The cashback which is re-deemed will be credited within 24 hours.
- The transaction must be accomplished by the same bank account which is as of now connected to your PhonePe application.
- Transactions that are carried out utilizing just wallet balance are not to be qualified.
How to move your PhonePe cashback to your bank?
During the beginning days of this PhonePe application the users could easily transfer the cashback amount to their bank accounts. But these days the facility has been withdrawn and the users are unable to transfer the cashback amount directly to their banks. Still if you want to transfer PhonePe cashback to your bank, there are some tricks that you may apply.
First of all, you have to buy gold with that cashback amount, and you have to sell it on another day. Hence you will get your cashback credited to your bank account.
Here go the details below:
You can see a ‘Gold’ option, click on it.
- After that select ‘Safe Gold’.
- Buy gold with the cashback amount and sell it on the very next day.
- Through this process you may lose a little percentage of your cashback amount, say 4%; but you will get the amount to your bank account.
As PhonePe by Flipkart is a leading mobile app and you can get money directly credited to your account by referring the PhonePe app to your friends and family, you should download and install this application on your mobile or tablet.
We can further add on to the points admitting this application to be the ultimate payment system for the modern era of online shopping and other online business deals.
Moreover, the cashback that is credited to your account after you are done with a UPI transaction of a minimum of Rs.150/- or more to any other PhonePe user, can be used to pay at Flipkart or Swiggy or many other services which accept PhonePe. and that’s it for phonepe referral code.