Yatra Referral Code: Yatra.com is an online travel portal that has been one of the pioneers in the travel industry, expounding new ways since its appearance. Through this travel portal, you can easily book the cheapest possible air-tickets for both domestic and international flights in any of the airlines of your choice. You can also find the best travel deals for hotel or resort bookings, trains or buses. Yatra.com is dedicated to providing its users with high-quality travel experiences. Advantages like lined up inclusive choices and instant options for booking have brought a drastic rise in the curve of experiences of the users. There are unending numbers of convenient arrangements for travelers who make bookings through this app.
Yatra.com offers its users with uncountable online bookings and services regarding traveling, for instance, domestic and international holiday packages, hotel and resort reservations, flight bookings, bus, and rail tickets, etc.
Yatra Referral Code: Refer and Earn through Yatra App Loot
Hello, people! You can now earn cash and enjoy numerous amazing offers and discounts through installing + signing up into the android and iOS versions of Yatra’s mobile application and sending the referral code to your friends and relatives. You can earn Rs. 2000/ – on joining and Rs. 1500/ – on every referral. Yatra, the popular ticket booking app has now started adding gift vouchers from different online stores so that you can redeem the amount you earn through this Refer and Win program.
How to Redeem the Vouchers of Online Stores through Yatra eCash
Refer your near and dear ones to download and make bookings on the Yatra app and earn eCash on your Yatra wallet. The amount you earn in Yatra eCash can be redeemed in the form of BookMyShow, Amazon, Flipkart or Myntra vouchers for you; so, it will be very wise of you if you collect the Yatra eCash by referring the app to the people in your contact list through the Refer and Earn option.
And once they join through the referral code sent by you, you will be rewarded with the eCash from Yatra.
The eCash you earn by inviting people asking them to install the app remains valid for 60 days. But it does not get redeemable immediately after you earn it.
For instance, if you have earned Rs. 2500/- Yatra eCash by making people sign up, you can redeem it for BookMyShow, Amazon, Flipkart, or Myntra vouchers of Rs. 500/- after 45 days.
How the Refer and Earn Program Works
- Share the referral code with your friends and relatives.
- As they keep signing up through the referral code one by one, your Yatra wallet will keep getting benefited.
- Now the people you sent the referral code sign up on Yatra using your code and through that a promo code is automatically unlocked for each of them which will be applicable on the first booking with Yatra on Android and iOS versions of the mobile application.
- Promo code will help the ones you referred, save a certain percentage on their first booking with the Yatra app.
- After each people you sent the referral code completes a successful booking, you will keep getting a promo code from each one of them which can be used on the Yatra mobile app for android and iOS.
Your promo code is going to help you save a certain percentage of the amount on domestic/international flight bookings, bus or train tickets, or even hotel/resort bookings.
Yatra Referral Code:Terms and Conditions for the Refer and Earn Program
- The Yatra vouchers earned through referring people are valid until 90 days from the date of the issue.
- These vouchers are not to be valid everywhere. These are valid for booking on- Flights (domestic and international), Hotels and Resorts, Buses, Trains, Holiday packages (domestic and international) only at Yatra.com.
- These vouchers are substantial just for a one-time exchange.
- These vouchers can be used online for booking of flights (domestic or international), stays for hotels or resorts (domestic), buses (domestic), trains (domestic) individually.
- These vouchers are non-cumulative.
- Domestic/International Holiday packages can be redeemed offline. You just need to call 0124-3040707/700. The timing to make the call is between 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (all seven days of the week).
- To avail of the benefits, the user needs to apply for the unique voucher number at the time of booking.
- Any applicable convenience, such as fee/excess, fee/processing, tour cost/government charges are payable at the hour of booking (This is to be paid just if the package cost surpasses the budget of the voucher).
- These vouchers are not to be clubbed with any other continuous rebate or offer, cashback, or promotional campaigns run by Yatra.com.
- No reduction in the price/additional discount will be entertained other than the offers that are mentioned in the vouchers.
- If a purchase costs less than the value of the voucher, a client can be benefited from a maximum markdown up to the value of the purchase.
- If a purchase made by a user is equal to the voucher value, the customer will have to pay Re.1/-
- If a purchase exceeds the voucher value, then the rest of the amount is to be paid through debit or credit cards/net banking/mobile wallet or the balance can be paid through offline mode of redemption.
- No cash or change can be provided in exchange for the voucher.
- The voucher amount will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
Being one of the leading online travel portals in the present days of the travel industry, Yatra provides its users with the best possible deals with various types of discounts and offers.
Even if any user not having a bonus amount books a flight ticket or any other mode of transport or a stay at some hotel or resort, he surely will find it to be far more profitable than any other existing online travel website.
Moreover, if you get to enjoy its Refer and Earn Program, things are going to be far more trouble-free. In case you have not installed the Yatra mobile application yet, do it today without wasting further time and share the benefits with your folks by sending the referral code to them. That’s it for Yatra Referral Code.